Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! This is my favorite season and I can't believe it's here already! Of course, I say that every year. My son came home from college last week, the tree is finally up and the casserole is in the oven in preparation for the family party tomorrow night. Now, all I have to do is finish my current manuscript on time.

Christmas Eve and Christmas day are a huge celebration in my house. I recently did an interview about my family's Christmas traditions. As I answered the interview questions I realized how thankful I am for the many blessings in my life. Part of the fun of Christmas is giving and getting presents, but family, friends like you and the incomparable joy of knowing Jesus as my Savior are the best gifts of all.

Thank you for making my first year as a published author one to cherish and always remember. My next book, The Champion, the third and final story in my Roman series will be out in August 2011. I'll be hosting a fun contest in June & July to celebrate Champion's pre-release. I hope you'll watch for both of them.

However you celebrate the birth of Jesus, I wish you and yours a season of joy, peace and endless love. May 2011 be your best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment